Incognito treatment, which is a brace system attached on the inner side of the teeth, is the braces that are not visible from the outside.
When and how is it applied?
It is a treatment method that can be applied in everyone and is preferred aesthetically by patients suffering dental irregularities, who are in the public eye.
In the examination, 3D scanning is taken and lingual brackets are designed and produced specially for the patient. The lingual brackets which are specially prepared for the shape and form of the tooth, take up a very little space on the tooth.
Areas of Application
- Mandibula-Maxilla malocclusion
- Mandibula disorder
- Teeth shifting forward (Over bite / under bite)
- Aesthetic concerns
- Socially active persons
- Tooth grinding
- Protruding Teeth (open bite)
What are the advantages?
- Not visible from the outside.
- The treatment process is observed in a most effective way.
- No more worries about aesthetic look.
- It can be applied in all age groups.
- It does not cause an allergic reaction.
- The problems experienced during the treatment are minimized.
What are the possible problems?
It will take longer for the teeth to reach the desired look, as a type of treatment in which the teeth receive the compression pressure) pressure from the back. It affects the person’s speech for 1-3 months. Tooth cleaning is a bit more difficult than other braces. During the course of treatment, there are no problems experienced, which could affect the quality of life.